Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Firsts of the First...

First post! I finally got around to creating a new and first post on this blog. I made an account back in November but was so busy with school and work that I unfortunately forgot about it. That's me though, one day I will love something then totally neglect it the next..when it comes to certain things.

Anyway, I thought about starting a new blog aside from my tumblr page because bloggerspot gives you more freedom when it comes to posting pictures. Not just posting pictures but actually saying something about it. Lately, I had been more and more obsessed with taking pictures especially editing or photoshopping them. This blog will highlight some of my work and my friends' works..and basically anything that interests me. Whether it be from fashion, food, or places..but mainly fashion.

Bear with me, my website will be looking a bit boring for awhile. I'm hoping to get help when it comes to the actual htmls. If anyone is into designing or a graphic artist, let me know!! I would love to have a customized header. I did edit the picture up there, but it would be cool to have something even more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment