Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lady in Red








Photographed by Neri Millan
Edited by Angelica Barredo 

Who doesn't like dressing up? Even at a young age, I was the typical girly girl when it came to clothes and make-up. I was actually not allowed to wear make-up until I was 13..but that did not stop me. I constantly went through my mom's make-up kit and tried putting everything on myself. Same went for clothes. To be honest, I am not sure who I inherited my love for fashion from. Maybe my dad..now that I think about it, he loves clothes and accessories! 

Well, more on that later.

My best friend Neri and I decided to have mini photoshoots from now on..originally we wanted to start last year for this blog but never got around to it. Fashion and photography go hand in hand and it's not that I haven't been interested in it for quite sometime..it's just recently, I found myself working on it a lot more. I know I have a lot to learn, on fashion alone but I am starting to explore the areas and willing to expand my knowledge on it.

Didn't know I could ramble on this much..

Let me get to the point of how this picture came about haha. We decided on a rooftop setting just because the wind was just perfect, along with the weather. This was at Riverside Mall's parking lot in Hackensack, NJ. It was super deserted which was good because we had the chance to make it seem like a real photoshoot..music and all :)

Forever 21 high low skirt & chiffon top / Calvin Klein shoulder bag / DSW wedges / Ray-Ban sunnies / ASOS and thrift shop assortment jewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment