Friday, June 29, 2012

What a View..











Photographed by Neri Millan and Angelica Barredo
Edited by Angelica Barredo 

That day was such a beautiful day to take a walk, stroll, and take pictures. Even though it was hotter than expected, the wind made up for it. This is one of my favorite places that I have ever been to so I thought, why not do a photoshoot at this location? Many think this is in Edgewater, NJ but this actually reaches West New York. Edgewater still has amazing scenic views though! Aside from the breathtaking view, there are also apartments and little shops like Starbucks, Ben N' Jerry's, boutiques, and a fancy restaurant surrounding the area.

Riverwalk has a calming vibe to it especially during the nighttime. The New York skyline is in full effect with its bright lights, reflecting against the Hudson River. In all seriousness, I would say this is a great place to just think and straighten out those thoughts alone or with company.

Not many people think about the amount of tourists that swing by to these places just for pictures. I do consider myself lucky because of the short distance between these overlooks and my home. From the George Washington Bridge to all the skyline views, we've got it pretty good. Of course, nothing beats living in the Big Apple. Still my dream ;)

Ray-Ban sunnies / Aritzia (Talula) band tee / Forever21 maxi skirt / David Z (Jeffrey Campbell) Lita Platforms / NastyGal shoulder bag / Forever21 and thrift shops assortment jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment