Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Photographed by Joel Moore
Edited by Angelica Barredo 

Very late and last minute post! Sorry I didn't get the chance to blog a new entry last week my schedule was way too packed :( I wish I can blog from my phone...I probably can but I'd have to figure it out. Anyways, Joel and I shot in Soho that day. It had to be one of the harder days we had to work with because of the terrible weather. In the beginning of our shoot, it started raining which neither of us were prepared for! I was worried this would show on the pictures but we managed, thankfully :)

Originally, my ensemble didn't include the leather jacket. Towards the end of our shoot, it got incredibly cold so I cracked. At first I was unsure about the leather on leather but I thought it actually looked pretty cool with the fur vest balancing out the rock and punk edge to it. What would you guys do to tone down a very dark look? Those pair of leggings are also one of my favorites. Not only because they are pleather but the design on it is strangely dope. It is sort of revealing between the slits and fit, but if you wear the right top, accessories, and shoes...you can take away some of that and switch the focus to those aspects for a little bit. I decided to pair it with a polka dot chiffon top and a chunky gold and black necklace. To me, polka dots give off that playful vibe. By pairing the top with the leggings, I thought they complimented each other well. The chunky necklace was almost given, the best types of necklaces to match with a chiffon blouse or collared shirt are the flashy ones.

Urban Outfitters sunnies / Forever 21 chiffon polka dot blouse / Necessary Clothing leggings / Aldo, Nordstrom booties / Forever 21 leather jacket / H&M fur vest / Calvin Klein purse / Aldo Accessories jewelry

1 comment:

  1. Soooo basically I need this whole outfit!
    The leggings, the fur, the shoes... love it!

    Side note: I also really like your header! :)

    Jewelry Store: Hate’er Jewelry
    My Blog: XX Hate’er Jewelry

    XX Brytani Sierra

    ReplyDelete