Friday, December 21, 2012

Something new! Meet Neri.

Hiiii. So excited to unveil this new project I've been brainstorming for...I've wanted to do something different that didn't just showcase my talents but everyone else's since last summer. I knew I wanted to set up interviews with whom I think are influential or will be very influential to others. So I thought, why not experiment with video interviews? I'm aware that I'm not the first to do sets of interviews but most blogs only do written ones. I'm hoping video interviews can set my blog apart from others. Editing videos has become a hobby of mine and instead of my usual music festival/adventure mash ups, I thought it'd be cool to change it up this time. The whole point of this new project is to reveal the varied opinions and goals these talented people have. Aside from questions about fashion, you'll learn what they're passionate about, what drives them, who or what is important to them, and etc.

For my first video interview entry, I had decided to personally interview my bestfriend Nereida Millan :) I've known her for eight years and she has to be one of the most motivated and awesome people I know. More importantly, honest and blunt. I can always count on her to be supportive especially when it comes to my goals. We shot her scenes in Central Park which turned out to be a success I'd say :) This video touches up on fashion, hobbies, work ethic, drive, friends, and family..check out her interview and some final edits from the photoshoot.

Twitter/Instagram: @neri_millan



 Photographed/edited by Angelica Barredo

No comments:

Post a Comment