Monday, July 9, 2012

A Different Era











Photographs by Neri Millan
Edited by Angelica Barredo 

Another day spent with my bestfriend and really awesome photographer! Some of you may be wondering why all the pictures that I upload are edited but that's just because I recently became very fascinated with photoshop. I love experimenting with different colors, shades, light leaks, and the vintage aspect of it all. The only thing I don't do is blemishes or retouching any physical features. Besides, I feel as if I wouldn't have enough patience for that haha.

Speaking of this ensemble, I embraced my inner hippie and flower child today :) I'm the type of girl who doesn't stick to just one style. I like to vary my outfits and mix the pieces that I have in my closet. Today this is what I came up with. I thought the black tube top would tune down the extreme patterns and colors on the maxi...which successfully did. Now even though the skirt and shoulder bag are both patterned, I thought they still complimented each other. I'm always big on accessories so I added the flower headband to really complete the look along with the chunky bracelets and rings. Of course, not forgetting about the signature aviators..

Ray-Ban sunglasses / LVLX tube top / Forever 21 maxi skirt / Free People shoulder bag / assorted jewelry from thrift stores, XSRE, and H&M

3 comments: