Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Three Sixty









Photographed by Neri Millan
Edited by Angelica Barredo 

Hello, hello. Wow, I'm actually blogging for the second day in a row! Neri and I were able to sneak another photoshoot day since I had been blessed with two days off from work. We figured instead of sitting inside, we'd make good use of today. Which was a pretty great plan because of the surprisingly nice and breezy weather.

So as you can tell, today's post is taking a complete 360. During yesterday's photoshoot, I was dressed like a complete lady and attempted to be graceful. Today, I walked around in combat boots, sat on rocks, climbed trees, and etc haha. This is where my love for mixing up pieces comes in. Like I've said, I don't stick to just one look...I try everything.

Once springtime started, I developed this weird and all of a sudden love for cutoff tees/tanks or cropped tops. Obviously this carried on until today. I paired my denim shorts (given to me by my awesome co-worker Marla, by the way thank you!) with a muscle/cutoff tee from the thrift store Buffalo Exchange in the city. Personally, I like the one in The Village more than the one in Brooklyn. I completed the look with a turquoise beanie hat (to give off some color), combat boots (to boost that edge), and chunky rings with banded bracelets/cuffs/rosary bead-like necklace.

Urban Outfitters beanie hat / Ray-Ban sunnies / Muscle, cutoff tee from Buffalo Exchange / Aritzia lace bandeau / Zara premium wash denim shorts / H&M Shoulder bag / Steve Madden combat boots / assorted jewelry from thrift stores, Forever 21, and H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment