Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Montreal Day 1

Greetings from Canada, everyone! Long time no talk, I had been neglecting my poor blog and haven't had the chance to update it in over a month. I already had ideas floating around that I thought I'd share with you guys but other things kept getting in the way. Now that I am on a short vacation, I figured I can make time for blogging :) Even though I am alone with my parents, I'm trying to make the best of it. Although I would LOVE to go back here with my girlfriends next year!

It's been a long day today...I am running on about 3 hours of sleep. Sigh. I commend my dad for doing most of the driving though hehe. We planned on splitting the 6 hour drive but I unfortunately felt sick all of a sudden in the car. Hm, nothing a Ben n' Jerry's can't fix though! We crossed the Canadian border at about 3pm and arrived at the Marriott Chateau Champlain thirty minutes later. I thought today would have been more productive but my parents and I decided to just walk around the area a little bit, grab dinner, then get some rest.

Across the street from our hotel are two separated parks, and with that we found a cute little cafe to check out. Quite exciting because I had my first Canadian beer..legally! Haha. A few hours later, my parents and I agreed we would all be better off going back to the hotel to get dinner so we can head upstairs right after. Well, here I am. Can I just say...that I am living the life right now! I am in my own bed...with my own view of downtown Montreal. Super grateful that my mom hooked us up haha. Here are some pictures from today, I leave you with this. I have an 8am wake-up call to work out and catch breakfast! Goodnight. Watching Burn Notice until then..(best.show.)












 Photographs by Angelica Barredo 
Edited by Yours Truly, again

- Nighttime skyline pictures are not filtered

No comments:

Post a Comment