Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Montreal Day 2

Hello, hello! I apologize for the inconsistent blog posts everyone :/ I really need to take time management classes so if anyone knows of anything..LET ME KNOW! Anyways I'm going to take this time to catch up on my trip. Good thing there were many pictures taken to refresh my memory on what happened each day hehe.

That day, my parents and I decided to go on a hop on, hop off tour bus around Montreal LOL. It was really cool though I'm not gonna lie. I definitely lived up to the word 'tourist' with taking pictures of everything in sight. I really wish I remembered more of the important and fascinating spots our tour guide took us to. Everything was mostly in French so it slipped my mind quite easily haha. Pretty awesome too how our tour guide spoke French and English during.

For lunch, my parents wanted to go to Chinatown. Our tour bus actually took us to Chinatown beforehand so it was easy to figure out where it was. I had a craving for Pho so I looked up the highest rating on Yelp and Pho Bang New York was on top. I'm not much of an expert on soups or noodles, but the vegetable Pho was pretty excellent.

After lunch, Chinatown was only about a 10-15 minute walk from our hotel which was perfect. My mom wanted to visit a couple churches after getting back so we did. We ended up coming home a few hours later and decided to order in from this American restaurant (only famous in Canada) named St. Hubert's! I caught a glimpse of the people waiting outside the place as we were driving by. It looked super crowded so my parents and I were intrigued. Turns out, they have really amazing gravy and ribs. I didn't get to try the ribs because I'm not much of a rib person but I did have their club sandwich with the gravy. Along with it, I had my first Molson brewed Canadian beer haha.

Here are some pictures from this day, I'll be posting everything on my Facebook though..add me! :)













Pictures by Yours, Truly
Pictures of me by my dad (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment