Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Quebec Day 5

Last day in Quebec! We had a very early wake-up call due to the 9 hour drive we were about to embark on :/  Unfortunately it turned out to be more than nine hours because of the traffic in upstate! It was a horrible experience. 

In all, between Boston and Canada all in ten days...it was the most tiring experience I've had this summer haha. Well, maybe close to it. I have had some very tiresome days at work. Originally, I wanted to visit Toronto more than Montreal and Quebec but I'm glad I looked more into the regions. Toronto I can always visit because of its New York/LA feel. Montreal and Quebec really gave off something different whether it was from their food, people, language, or buildings. I would have missed out if that wasn't on the plan.

I highly suggest visiting those two cities if you can. It's kind of like being in Europe, of course being in actual Europe is a different story. Well, it was nice documenting my trip on here..it'd be cool to look back on it someday.

Here's the one picture I took that day LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment