Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Short Hair Don't Care









Photographed by Neri Millan
Edited by Angelica Barredo 

Hi everyone, late post tonight. I'm actually at my friend Dana's house right now writing this..we're drinking wine but she and my other friend Neri are playing Kings right now lol. Tonight's gonna be a quick post since my outfit of the day was pretty casual today. It rained today so Neri and I thought, why not do the shoot at a parking garage? She's very creative so we had a pretty good day. When it comes to dressing casual, I usually just pretty much accessorize as much as I can. I actually had a beanie on deck but it didn't go with my hair today hehe. My white chiffon tank with high-waist shorts were too plain so I added a purple cardigan to add color and enhance the whole ensemble. With that, wedges can always dress up any outfit, plus these were my favorite pair.

Ray-Ban sunnies / Forever 21 cardigan & chiffon tank / High waist shorts from Thrift Store / Steve Madden Wedges / H&M shoulder bag / assorted jewelry from thrift stores and Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment